Buy the best Wooden Tibetan Mantra Wall Decor from Nirvana Mala.
Tibetan wooden mantra is comprised of six syllabi grouped together into four parts, Om Mane Padme Hum. This mantra is a sacred sound or phrase that is used in Tibetan Buddhism to aid in meditation or spiritual practice. The groups of mantras signify the following.
- Om: Universes sound along with the interconnection of everything
- Mani: Compassion and wisdom of Buddha
- Padme: Purity and spiritual awakening
- Hum: The indivisible and opening of all things associated with mind
This Tibetan mantra is intricately hand carved in a circular wooden frame by some of the best artisans in Nepal. Once the mantra is carved, the wall hanging decor is then painted in detail by the best artists in Nepal.
Why Wooden Tibetan Mantra Carved Wall Décor?
- This wall-hanging decor is made from durable wood.
- The Tibetan Mantra of Om Mane Padme Hum is intricately hand-carved in a circular frame
- This mantra symbolizes the prayer for the purification of one’s mind, body, and speech
- Great for gifting and as a souvenir.
Buy the best Wooden Tibetan Mantra Wall Decor and get a reminder of the deep significance behind the Tibetan Mantra of Om Mane Padme Hum.