Shopping Cart


WOOCS v.2.3.5

WOOCS v.2.3.5

All orders are accepted, Orders of $150.00 are shipped in advance of payment. When your order arrives, you pay us. For orders of over $150, we require payment of 60% before shipping and remaining 40% to be paid when your order arrived.After the receivable of deposit amount we make effective arrangements in all the respected Products and goods.Costumers have to pay shipping cost by themself. We accept Cash, Major Credit Card(Visa/Master Card).

PayPal Xoom
(Available for Canada, USA, and other European countries)
Name: Lotus Handicrafts
Name of the Bank: Nepal Investment Bank Limited
Branch Code: 538
Note: We prefer bank deposit

Swift Bank Transfer Detail:
Account’s Name: Lotus Handicrafts
Address: Boudha 6, Kathmandum,Nepal
Bank A/c No: 02401030250252
Name of the Bank: Nepal Investment Bank Limited
Address: Durbar Marga,Kathmandu,Nepal
Swift Code: NIBLNPKT

Western Union address:
Name: Dipendra Lal Baniya
Citizen no: 4513
Mobile no: 977- 9841277515
Boudha 6, Kathmandu, Nepal

Made In Nepal​

We Collect Products Directly From The Local Artisans

Authentic Products

We supply Genuine Lab Tested Gems

18 Years of Service

100+ Satisfied Regular Customers

Worldwide Delivery

We Provide Economy & Express Courier Service