Buy the best Eight Auspicious Symbol Embroidered Door Curtain at Nirvana Mala.
Tibetan door curtains are popular religious decor and are widely used among the practitioners of Buddhism and Tibetan households. They protect the house from evil influences and retain the positive energy within the house from leaking out. The Tibetan door curtains also serve as great decor pieces and protect the house from wind, rain, and dust to some degree. In Eight Auspicious Symbol Embroidered Door Curtain, you also get an enhanced aesthetic of the embroidered eight auspicious symbols. These symbols signify:
- Right-coiled White Conch: Melodious sound of the Dharma teachings
- Precious Umbrella: Activity of preserving beings from illness, harmful forces, and obstacles
- Victory Banner: The victory banner symbolizes the victory of the activities of body, speech, and mind over obstacles.
- Golden Fish: Auspiciousness of all living beings in a state of fearlessness
- Dharma Wheel: Auspiciousness of the turning of the precious wheel of Buddha’s doctrine in its teachings and realizations
- Auspicious Drawing: The mutual dependence of religious doctrine and secular affairs
- Lotus Flower: Complete purification of the defilements in the body, speech, and mind
- Vase of Treasure: Endless rain of long life, wealth, and prosperity.
Buy the best Eight Auspicious Symbol Embroidered Door Curtain from one of the best wholesalers and distributors of ritual decor in Nepal, Nirvana mala, at the best price and at your convenience.
Why Eight Auspicious Symbol Embroidered Door Curtain?
- Great for Decor
- Embroidered with eight auspicious symbols
- Purifies the energies inside
- Protects from the wind, rain, and dust
- Prevents the negative energies outside from entering inside
Buy the best Eight Auspicious Symbol Embroidered Door Curtain and prevent the negativity outside from entering while having a great decor piece.
There are no reviews yet.