Buy the best Eight Auspicious Symbol Embroidered Silk Door Curtain at Nirvana Mala.
Door curtains are used in many households and are common Buddhist decor accessories. They represent the barrier between the outside and inside and prevent the negative energies from outside from entering inside. Additionally, they also prevent the positive energies inside from leaking outside. Furthermore, they also have the practical function of breaking the wind, dust, and rain from entering the home as well. The Eight Auspicious Symbol Embroidered Silk Door Curtain is further embroidered with eight auspicious symbols. The eight symbols mean the following.
- Right-coiled White Conch: Melodious sound of the Dharma teachings
- Precious Umbrella: Activity of preserving beings from illness, harmful forces, and obstacles
- Victory Banner: The victory banner symbolizes the victory of the activities of body, speech, and mind over obstacles.
- Golden Fish: Auspiciousness of all living beings in a state of fearlessness
- Dharma Wheel: Auspiciousness of the turning of the precious wheel of Buddha’s doctrine in it’s teachings and realizations
- Auspicious Drawing: The mutual dependence of religious doctrine and secular affairs
- Lotus Flower: Complete purification of the defilements in the body, speech, and mind
- Vase of Treasure: Endless rain of long life, wealth, and prosperity.
Why Eight Auspicious Symbol Embroidered Silk Door Curtain?
- Great for Decor
- Purifies the energies inside
- Embroidered with eight auspicious symbols
- Protects from the wind, rain, and dust
- Prevents the negative energies outside from entering inside
Buy the best Eight Auspicious Symbol Embroidered Silk Door Curtain and prevent the negativity outside from entering while having a great decor piece.