- Bloodstone carries a tremendous power to ground one fully in the body, in the here and now, and enhance one’s capacity to function with strength, determination, and courage. It provides emotional support during times of extreme adversity. It helps those who have been bullied or abandoned by others to regain their connection to the Divine, letting them know that loneliness and isolation are mere illusions. Bloodstone teaches that chaos often precedes transformation and guides one in knowing when it is appropriate to withdraw from situations strategically and when flexibility and taking the right action will help one remain true to one’s own path. Bloodstone calms the emotional body, dispels confusion, and enhances decision-making, nourishing feelings of worth, self-confidence, and self-sufficiency.
- The six syllables, Om Mani Padme Hum, mean that in dependence on the practice of a path which is an indivisible union of method and wisdom, you can transform your impure body, speech, and mind into the pure exalted body, speech, and mind of a Buddha.
Matte Blood Stone Wrist Mala
- Materials: Bloodstone & White metal
- The beads are 8 mm each
- Number of beads: 21
- Tibetan mantra “Om Mani Padme Hum” is carved on the guru bead
- The string is black in color with an adjustable knot
- Handmade in Nepal.
Note: Quantity is Based on Minimum Cart Policy
Q & A
There are no questions yet