Buy the best Eight Auspicious Symbol Wooden Tibetan Study Table from Nirvana Mala.
Wooden Tables are among the religious and spiritual decor that is both functional and beautiful to look at. These Tables from Nirvana mala are made from some of the best woods and are extremely durable. Along with the general form and functionality of the Eight Auspicious Symbol Wooden Tibetan Study Table, you also get the best benefits from the eight auspicious symbols.
Buy the best Eight Auspicious Symbol Wooden Tibetan Study Table from Nirvana Mala, one of the best wholesalers and distributors of religious decor in Nepal, and get both form and function at your convenience.
Why Eight Auspicious Symbol Wooden Tibetan Study Table from Nirvana Mala?
Eight Auspicious Symbol Wooden Tibetan Study Table from Nirvana Mala is made from the highest quality woods and are carved with eight auspicious symbols. The benefits provided by these symbols are:
1. Right-coiled White Conch: The white conch which coils to the right symbolizes the deep, far-reaching, and musical sound of the Dharma teachings, which being appropriate to different natures, predispositions, and aspirations of disciples, awakens them from the deep slumber of ignorance and urges them to accomplish their own and other’s welfare.
2. Precious Umbrella: The precious umbrella symbolizes the wholesome activity of preserving beings from illness, harmful forces, obstacles, and so forth in this life and all kinds of temporary and enduring sufferings of the three lower realms and the realms of men and gods in future lives. It also represents the enjoyment of a feast of benefits under its cool shade.
3. Victory Banner: The victory banner symbolizes the victory of the activities of one’s and others’ body, speech, and mind over obstacles and negativities. It also represents the complete victory of the Buddhist Doctrine over all harmful and pernicious forces.
4. Golden Fish: The golden fish symbolizes the auspiciousness of all living beings in a state of fearlessness, without the danger of drowning in the ocean of suffering and migrating from place to place freely and spontaneously, just as fish swim freely without fear through the water.
5. Dharma Wheel: The golden wheel symbolizes the auspiciousness of turning the precious wheel of Buddha’s doctrine, both in its teachings and realizations, in all realms, and at all times, enabling beings to experience the joy of wholesome deeds and liberation.
6. Auspicious Drawing: The auspicious drawing symbolizes the mutual dependence on religious doctrine and secular affairs. Similarly, it represents the union of wisdom and method, the inseparability of emptiness and dependence arising at the time of path, and finally, at the time of enlightenment, the complete union of wisdom and great compassion.
7. Lotus Flower: The lotus flower symbolizes the complete purification of the body, speech, and mind’s defilements and the full blossoming of wholesome deeds in blissful liberation.
8. Vase of Treasure: The treasure vase symbolizes an endless rain of long life, wealth and prosperity, and all the benefits of this world and liberation.
Buy the best Eight Auspicious Symbol Wooden Tibetan Study Table from Nirvana Mala at the best price and at your convenience.