Buy the best Cheppu & Eight Auspicious Brass Wall Hanging at Nirvana Mala.
Cheppu or Chepu is a Nepali Cultural symbol associated with the guardian of the house. This guardian of the house is said to ward off evil spirits. Along with Cheppu, the experts also crave the intricate designs of the eight auspicious symbols in the Cheppu & Eight Auspicious Brass Wall Hanging. The meaning behind eight auspicious symbols are:
- Right-coiled white Conch: Deep-reaching Dharma teachings
- Precious Umbrella: Act of preserving living beings from illness and harm
- Victory Banner: Victory of body, speech, and mind over the negative influences
- Golden Fish: auspiciousness of all living beings under the state of fearlessness
- Dharma Wheel: Teachings of Buddha’s doctrine in teaching and realizations
- Auspicious drawings: Mutal dependence of religious doctrine and secular affairs
- Lotus flower: Purification of the defilements in one’s mind, body, and speech
- Vase of Treasure: Endless rain of long life, wealth and prosperity
At Nirvana Mala, one of the best wholesalers and distributors of ritual decor in Nepal, you can buy the best Cheppu & Eight Auspicious Brass Wall Hanging at the best price and at your convenience.
Why Cheppu & Eight is Auspicious Brass Wall Hanging?
- Made from pure brass
- Brass is well known for its purification properties Chepu or Cheppu is also known as the guardian deity of the house
- You can get the blessings of eight auspicious symbol
- An intricate image of eight auspicious symbols and Cheppu is carved by some of the best artisans in Nepal
- Perfect for gifting and as a souvenir
- Great for decor
Buy the best Cheppu & Eight Auspicious Brass Wall Hanging at Nirvana Mala and get blessings of eight auspicious symbols and guardian deities, along with a great souvenir for all your loved ones.
There are no reviews yet.