Buy the best Copper Traditional Bhumpa at Nirvana Mala.
Bhumpa, or a ritual vase, is an essential ceremonial item used for holding holy water blessed by the guru. The holy water in Bhumpa is then sprinkled to purify the surroundings, dispel negativity, and ward off bad spirits. These ritual accessories are used in a wide range of rituals by gurus, which include purification rituals for houses and holy sites. Bhumpas is also used to bless the followers and protect them from destructive forces.
At Nirvana Mala, one of the best wholesalers and distributors of ritual accessories in Nepal, you can buy the best Copper traditional Bhumpa at the best price and at your convenience.
Why Copper Traditional Bhumpa?
- Bhumpa is used by Gurus to bless their followers.
- Water sprinkled from Bhumpa/ Bhumba dispels evil and wards off evil energies
- Gurus use Bhumpa to protect their followers from destructive forces
- Water kept in Bhumpa is considered holy and is used in many rituals
- These rituals include the purification of houses and sacred locations
- Copper is a natural metal that has antimicrobial properties and is thought to enhance regenerative powers.
Buy the best Copper traditional Bhumpa from Nirvana Mala and ward off bad spirits and dispel negativity from your surroundings.
There are no reviews yet.