Buy the best Tibetan Pure Brass Wall Hanging Bell from Nirvana Mala.
In Tibetan culture and Buddhism, Bells have a special meaning and are considered the symbol of wisdom. It is also considered a feminine symbol and has attachments with the abstract duality of unity and freedom. Furthermore, the act of ringing bells has its own significance as well. The act of ringing bells is considered an act of pleasing the deity. The sound of ringing the bell is also considered the voice of the enlightened Buddha. Tibetan Bells are also considered to have feminine qualities and are a counterpart of the masculine Dorje/ Vajra.
At Nirvana Mala, one of Nepal’s best wholesalers and distributors of ritual accessories, you can buy the best Tibetan Pure Brass Wall Hanging Bell at the best price and your convenience.
Why Tibetan Pure Brass Wall Hanging Bell?
- Aids in getting into deeper meditation
- Used in sound therapy.
- The ringing of the bell promotes positive karma.
- The Bell signifies the union of freedom and unity.
- Bell signifies the wisdom and feminine aspect of the world.
- The ringing of bells signifies the enlightened voice of Buddha’s teaching.
Buy the best Tibetan Pure Brass Wall Hanging Bell and promote positive karma along with the union of freedom and unity.
There are no reviews yet.