Buy the best Eight Auspicious Symbol Copper Bracelet from Nirvana Mala.
Eight Auspicious Symbol Copper Bracelet is made from pure copper. This metal bracelet is intricately carved with eight auspicious symbols, each with its own significance. The significance behind the eight auspicious symbols are:
- Right-coiled white Conch: Deep-reaching Dharma teachings
- Precious Umbrella: Act of preserving living beings from illness and harm
- Victory Banner: Victory of body, speech, and mind over the negative influences
- Golden Fish: auspiciousness of all living beings under the state of fearlessness
- Dharma Wheel: Teachings of Buddha’s doctrine in teaching and realizations
- Auspicious Drawings: Mutal Dependence of religious doctrine and secular affairs
- Lotus flower: Purification of the defilements in one’s mind, body, and speech
- Vase of Treasure: Endless rain of long life, wealth and prosperity
Furthermore, with this bracelet from Nirvana Mala, you can also get healing and grounding effects from the copper metal.
Why Eight Auspicious Symbol Copper Bracelet?
- Made from Pure Copper
- Intricately carved with eight auspicious symbols
- The eight auspicious symbols have their own significance
- Copper is a well-known metal for grounding and healing
- Handmade in Nepal
- Great for personal use and gifting
Buy the best Eight Auspicious Symbol Copper Bracelet from Nirvana Mala and be blessed with the eight auspicious symbols along with an aesthetically pleasing bracelet.