Buy the Best 7 Chakra Meditation Fabric Wall Hanging at Nirvana Mala
Wall-hanging decors are among the most noticeable and common ritual decors that one can find in a Tibetan or Buddhist household. The 7 Chakra Meditation Fabric, Wall Hanging decor, is made from Silk brocade which is one of the best materials for a wall hanging decor. Additionally, on this wall decor, seven chakra points are symbolically embroidered for an enhanced aesthetic, along with a reminder of what they represent. The seven chakra and their symbolism are:
- Root Chakra: Associated with the color read and signifies our relation to our earth. This chakra impacts our vitality, passion, and survival instincts.
- The Sacral Chakra: This chakra is associated with orange colors and associates with the water element. This chakra impacts sexuality, reproductive functions, joy, desire, creativity, compassion and more.
- Solar Plexus Chakra: This chakra is the personal power chakra and is responsible for one’s personal and professional success. The associated color for this chakra is yellow.
- Heart Chakra: This chakra is associated with Green color and is linked with the air element. It is responsible for influencing relationships.
- Throat Chakra: As its name suggests, the color of this chakra is blue and is associated with the communication.
- Third Eye/ The Brow Chakra: This chakra is associated with indigo color and is associated with empathy, charisma, thought, and fear of death.
- Crown Chakra: This chakra is associated with violet and purple colors and is associated with the nervous system and brain.
Why 7 Chakra Meditation Fabric Wall Hanging?
- Great for decor
- Has intricate embroidery of Seven chakra points
- Made from Silk Brocade
- It can also be used as a souvenir
Buy the best embroidery at Nirvana Mala and a reminder of the seven chakra points, along with a great souvenir for all your loved ones.