- These are Buddha Eyes (also known as Wisdom Eyes) and the lookout in the four directions to symbolize the omniscience (all-seeing). Between the Buddha’s eyes, where the nose would be, is a curly symbol that looks like a question mark. It is the Nepali character for the number 1, which symbolizes the unity of all things and the one way to reach enlightenment—through the Buddha’s teachings. Above this is a third eye, symbolizing the all-seeing wisdom of the Buddha.
- Turquoise Stone is one of the most powerful Metaphysical healing stones. It is supposed to be a stone of communication. It also helps to strengthen and align all of the Chakras and cleanse our energy centers. The healing powers of Turquoise Stone concerning chakra run deep and can easily be realized by most individuals interested in Metaphysical Healing. Turquoise Stone can also benefit the operation of the Heart Chakra by opening it up for giving and receiving love.
- Coral represents diplomacy and concurrence. It is still used today as a protective talisman against evil spirits. Coral is also beneficial for bone growth and helps those who have arthritis and other bone ailments. It can ease digestive problems, eye problems, and blood circulation disorders. It is known to quiet emotions, bring inner peace, and facilitate intuition, imagination, and visualization. It can get damaged by hot water, bright sunlight, and cosmetics, and other chemicals.
- Lapis Stone is believed to have high intensity and can open many of the chakra centers. The stone is said to increase psychic abilities. It is said to eliminate negative emotions. It is said to be a cure for melancholy and certain types of fever, and it also relieves sore throat pain.” It increases Inner Power and Love. It is a good stone for precious Friendship also. Prayer Mala or beads are usually used by Buddhists worldwide, especially in Tibet, Nepal, and India, and used for meditation, counting mantras, and prostration.
- The white metal isn’t as powerful as gemstones when it comes to direct healing, but it’s considered the most potent conductor and amplifier. One of the great things about white metal is that it works with all crystals, gemstones, and other metals such as copper and boosts their natural abilities. This means it’s excellent to use with jewelry- which is perfect because healing is best when close to the skin.