• White metal isn’t as powerful as gemstones when it comes to direct healing, but it’s considered to be the most powerful conductor and amplifier. One of the great things about white metal is the fact that it works with all crystals, gemstones, and other metals such as copper…and actually boosts their natural abilities. This means it’s excellent to use with jewelry- which is great because healing is best when close to the skin.
• Turquoise Stone is one of the most powerful Metaphysical healing stones. It is supposed to be a stone of communication. It also helps to strengthen and align all of the Chakras; can be used to cleanse our energy centers.The healing powers of Turquoise Stonw concerning chakra run deep and can be easily realized by most individuals interested in Metaphysical Healing.Turquoise Stone can also benefit the operation of the Heart Chakra by opening it up for giving and receiving love.
• These are Buddha Eyes (also known as Wisdom Eyes), and they look out in the four directions to symbolize the omniscience (all-seeing) of a Buddha. Between the Buddha’s eyes where the nose would be is a curly symbol that looks like question mark. This is the Nepali character for the number 1, which symbolizes unity of all the things as well as the one way to reach enlightenment—through the Buddha’s teachings. Above this is a third eye, symbolizing the all-seeing wisdom of the Buddha.
• The six syllables tibetan mantra, om mani padme hum, mean that in dependence on the practice of a path which is an indivisible union of method and wisdom, you can transform your impure body, speech, and mind into the pure exalted body, speech, and mind of a Buddha.
• Coral represents diplomacy and concurrence.It is still used today as a protective talisman against evil spirits. Coral is also beneficial for bone growth and helps those who suffer from arthritis and other bone ailments.It can ease digestive problems, eye problems and blood-circulation disorders. It is known to quiet emotions, bring inner peace, and facilitate intuition, imagination, and visualization.It can be damaged by hot water, bright sunlight, and cosmetics and other chemicals.