• White metal isn’t as powerful as gemstones when it comes to direct healing, but it’s considered to be the most powerful conductor and amplifier. One of the great things about white metal is the fact that it works with all crystals, gemstones, and other metals such as copper…and actually boosts their natural abilities. This means it’s excellent to use with jewelry- which is great because healing is best when close to the skin.
• Composed of Copper and Zinc, Brass has metaphysical healing properties to boost the immune system and to give courage. Repeated wearing of Brass jewelry pieces will cause them to take on your own body chemistry revealing your personal energy signature
• The use of Yak bone is intended to remind us of the very fact of our impermanence, that death will eventually come to us all, and to embrace lives filled with compassion, service, loving all, and happiness (without the pursuit of happiness) whether the things happening in our life are good or bad.
• These are Buddha Eyes (also known as Wisdom Eyes), and they look out in the four directions to symbolize the omniscience (all-seeing) of a Buddha. Between the Buddha’s eyes where the nose would be is a curly symbol that looks like question mark. This is the Nepali character for the number 1, which symbolizes unity of all the things as well as the one way to reach enlightenment—through the Buddha’s teachings. Above this is a third eye, symbolizing the all-seeing wisdom of the Buddha.
• Yang and Yin are words to describe complementary opposite forces of nature. Yang means warm, contracted and more centripetal in nature. Yin means colder, more expanded and more centrifugal in nature.
No Reviews yet for this Product
Use the form below to Post a review about this Product
Buddha Eye & Tibetan Om Carved Bone Pendant/ Necklace$ 0.6 (0 Reviews) Details Buy